The American Maine-Anjou Association (AMAA) is a registered cattle association based out of Platte City, Mo. The primary function of the AMAA is to provide quality service, support and knowledge to its membership by promoting Maine-Anjou genetics and upholding the integrity of the membership.
March 24, 2020 – COVID-19
Due to a recent order put in place by the governing officials of Kansas City and Platte County the AMAA will be
adjusting to best serve the needs of our membership. While there is a “Stay at Home” order we are still here to serve you and help with your registration and transfer needs. The following steps will be taken in order to keep our staff & their families safe as well as adhering to this new ordinance while continuing our “Business as Usual” approach. Please note the following changes:
– At this time all calls made to the AMAA office will be sent to the AMAA voicemail. This voicemail will be checked hourly throughout the business day.
– If you have a specific need during normal operating hours the most efficient way is through e-mail or the following numbers (AMAA business hours are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.):
Executive Vice President, Blake Nelson
Blake@amaapc.com or (918) 441-3433
Commercial Development Director, Josh Cribbs
Josh@amaapc.com or (813) 967-6949
Director of Herd Book & Data Services (Registrar), Marcena Fulton
Marcena@amaapc.com or (816) 280-3360
DNA Coordinator & Media Specialist, Paige Jones
Paige@amaapc.com or (309) 212-0404
Voice Editor/Director of Show, Communications & Youth, Lindsey Broek
Lindsey@amaapc.com or (605) 351-6669
– We will continue to mail out registration work, but will do so on a once per week basis as long as we are able. For all registration questions please contact Marcena at email@example.com.
– DNA will continue as usual, but be aware that we could experience a slowdown in the upcoming weeks. For all DNA questions please contact Paige Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize for the inconvenience during this unpredictable time. Take care and stay safe.
M. Blake Nelson
American Maine-Anjou Association – 204 Marshall Rd. – P.O. Box 1100 – Platte City, MO 64079
(816) 431-9950 • maine-anjou.org